Expand your practice with your own online bid event platform
Time is money, not only for you, but also for your clients. When your clients use the Etegri bid event platform they save time and money, are protected from after-event claims and lawsuits, and you offer them more value – billable value.
How do they use Etegri? By running their events on your branded platform, either themselves or through you as the event manager.
Etegri is a cloud-based bid event platform that is
- Highly secure
- Easy to use, and
- Can handle even the most complex requests
Over the past 15 years Etegri’s technology has been used as part of the process in hundreds of thousands of events to acquire tens of billions of dollars’ worth of goods, services and construction in the private and public sectors, from helicopter services to physical therapy, major/facilities construction to school buses, IT equipment & services to industrial equipment & materials, and dozens of other items and services. Who uses Etegri? Government agencies, manufacturers, colleges & universities, hospitals, school districts, municipalities, developers, construction firms, and dozens of other organizations.
Why Use / Recommend Etegri
Eliminate Delays and Bad Submissions Saving Time and Money
Etegri’s online platform guarantees that your client's process is followed. It:
- Enforces bidding rules
- Will not accept an incomplete response
- Does pre-submission field validation
- Does a pre-submission error-check
- Will not accept late responses
- Time Stamps all submissions
- Maintains an Audit Trail
Lower Costs for You, Your Client and Vendors
Want to see how much you and your clients can save?
Faster Analysis and Awarding
Since Etegri tabulates response results the moment an event closes, you save hours or days, and eliminate errors by not having to transcribe data from paper or email responses. You can output the results to a spreadsheet for easy manipulation or analysis, and to generate the reports you need.
Etegri’s highly flexible templates and forms with features like auto-fill and Cascading Forms simplify complex setup for you or your clients and responses for vendors. And automatic response tabulation rolls up even the most complex results into easy-to-read, easy-to-use formats, speeding analysis and awards for you.
Manage More Bid Events with the Same Staff
Etegri reduces staff time to prepare, run and analyze a bid event by up to 60%. Where do the savings come from?
- Templates to create bid documents – a few clicks set up the event
- Broadcast emails to contact vendors – a single “Send” reaches everyone
- Downloaded bid documents and amendments – no envelope stuffing shipping
- Automatic notifications for updates/amendments – no effort required, when you upload the new document, Etegri notifies everyone
- Responses received by the Etegri platform – no staff time needed to accept, time stamp, or write receipts
- Automated creation of a complete audit trail – no staff time needed to track and record activities
- Automatic response tabulation – all data is available the moment the event closes, no matter how complex the requirements
One of the biggest challenges in running a bid event is communicating with vendors. From notifying them of the opportunity to ensuring that everyone gets amendments, to Q & A, to getting submissions in on time, communications is a huge issue.
Because Etegri is 100% in the cloud, these challenges disappear:
- All communications are electronic - no time delay, everyone gets messages at the same time, auditable
- Broadcast opportunities publically or invite privately
- Automatic opportunity posting on relevant websites
- New document/amendment notices sent automatically
- Submissions delivered with a click – no couriers, fighting traffic, parking or missing a deadline because of traffic
- Integrated faxing
- Built-in directory of Vendors and Contractors
- Online Countdown Clock – everyone’s on the same time
- Complete audit trail – monitor event progress plus a record of who saw/did what and when